MaxTAF version 2.5.0 is now available for download for Maximo 7.6 users. The Maximo 7.5 release variant will follow soon.
To access the download files please login and go to our download section.
To check the latest guide, please go to our guide section.
MaxTAF 2.5.0 Release Notes
- Support for Firefox up to version 47.0.1 (latest supported version by Selenium 2.x release)
- Improved waitForUserAction command
- Changed default log level of MaxTAF loggers from DEBUG to ERROR (only affects new installations)
- Added time:addTime command
- Stop Tests command from MaxTAF Administration now stops suites and not only the current test
- Overhauled the editor dialog (minor cosmetic changes)
- Massively reduced the size of test export files by excluding the TESTCASEOBJECTDATA attribute
- Installation - Removed the step of running the load_presentation.bat. This is now done during the updatedb procedure.
- Moved MaxTAF classes in maxtaf folder from "scripts" to "classes" sub-folder
- MaxTAF static id now set to "-1" by default (off even for test runs - only affect new installations)
- Fixed - Editor dialog and report frame not displayed properly on latest Maximo 7.6 on Linux
- Fixed - Various issues with displaying compile error messages
- Fixed - Various issues with MaxTAF static ID set to "1" (always on)
- Fixed - MaxTAF static ID sometimes not working for tests when set to "0" (turned on only for test runs)
- Fixed - Test shows failed status in report if user created variable with the name "status"
- Fixed - apiInput and apiOutput commands only support strings
- Fixed - net:pingPort command now behaves properly for out of range ports
- Fixed - Circular dependency between MaxTAF Test Case "Duplicate Test" and "New Test" security permissions