MaxTAF demo test suites
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.6 with maxdemo or an empty maximo database.
- MaxTAF 2.5.0
Importing tests in MaxTAF applications:
In order to import and export anything from maximo these tasks must be performed:
- Cron Task Setup application enabled for Maxadmin if not.
- Object Structures application enabled for Maxadmin if not.
- Cron Task JMSQSEQCONSUMER instances SEQQIN and SEQQOUT activated and reloaded.
Perform these steps only if your maximo version is 22.214.171.124 or higher:
- Object Structures / CDLMTEST / Configure object structure security / Use object structure for autorization name
- Object Structures / CDLMSUITE / Configure object structure security / Use object structure for autorization name
- Security Groups / Maxadmin / Object Structures / CDLMTEST / Grant listed options for this object structure.
- Security Groups / Maxadmin / Object Structures / CDLMSUITE /Grant listed options for this object structure.
Note - if You don't see MXML tab in any test case in Maxtaf, check that this options are set:
- In Security Groups application for group MAXEVERYONE under Applications tab select ‘Test Case application’ in advanced options.
- The ‘Signature’ option to control the visibility of the MXML tab for different types of tests is checked.
- The condition field is CDLMISMXML value.
Content of suites and their order:
- These tests are performed using your Maxadmin account or other administrative account in which case in parameters of tests username and password should be changed from maxadmin to that account.
- Group and user are created with prefix MTST and granted needed rights and applications.
- IMPORTANT! When first time this suite is run, GL Account Configuration is created if it does not exist and in that case it is necessary to manually run database configuration procedure after this test suite.
- All applications and required data for tests are entered in Maximo.
Side Note - Increment value
In many tests unique incremented value is used for names of objects in Maximo. It is required to add property in MaxTAF Administration application that has name test.increment and set a value for example 1000.