Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to get into selenium testing
- Programming knowledge will be taught as needed
- The language we will be using is Java
- No technical experience required
What is covered?
In this course we will be covering the basic steps needed to get sufficiently acquainted with MaxTAF so you can start writing your own tests.
This course covers the following topics:
- MaxTAF Cloud Layout
- Create test cases within a project
- Create test suites to group your tests for batch runs
- View the previous and current test/suite runs for analysis
- Create schedules so you can run your tests/suites in regular intervals
This course will cover:
- How to use each section of MaxTAF Cloud
- Using Parameters
- Using other testing tools with MaxTAF Cloud
This tutorial delves into how to implement the Page Object Model style of test framework development in MaxTAF Cloud