Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to get into selenium testing
- Programming knowledge will be taught as needed
- The language we will be using is Java
- No technical experience required
What is covered?
- Basic programming concepts
- Sufficient knowledge of selenium to start writing your own tests
- Best practices for writing robust test cases while reducing maintenance
What is Selenium?
- Open-source automation framework
- 3 main technologies
- Selenium IDE – Allows recording test cases in a browser by recording user inputs
- Selenium Grid – Allows running of test cases across many machines
- Selenium WebDriver – Interprets code commands and sends them to the browser when a test case is run